Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Back to shah alam yet again...

skip ethics class today because of my headache... its only the first day of sch after the mid-term break and i had headache already... maybe i stil can't accept the fact that i had to go back to sch once again after a week of refreshing and rejuvenating holiday...

juz some show-off , for my own pleasure :

Below are some pics of the mouse and bible that my frens gav me on my birthday... Look at how the mouse change its colour each time...

its blue now...



then it turns green...


jus now u see green, now u see red... haha


The bible and the mouse... the best present ever

Thanks for the wonderful present!!! really appreciate them!!!

5 comments:

Doralto said...

sorry i didn't get something fer you tat day... so paiseh...

Pat said...

nah... i don expect u to giv present... i juz need ur prayers, and tat's the best present i want... haha

~gracie~ said...

i gave you ur pressie d rite...what was it??? a reminder that you are getting older...lol...u said one, not me...=P

king ung said...

a kawaii mouse...

eunice said...

oh..so that chun-ted mouse was yours..hehehe..yup, it's cool alright !! take care gal!! =P