Wednesday, January 30, 2008

infatuation

can't believe i was caught in this... i really hav to calm myself down n be still to listen to the inner voice inside me... some ppl might call it 'love' but all this is a bit too rushy...

gosh, being 20 this year really freaks me out... i need more wisdom n guidance to deal wif this... this teeny-weeny small fear inside me is developing more n more each day as my 20th birthday is nearing (is there a word like this???) anyway, to put it in a simple way, desperation might be the suitable word for it... must hav obtained this syndrome from my dearest roomate n single frens around me... ehem...

i shall not elaborate more on this... this is meant to be an emo post n it shall remain as one too...

emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo emo

7 comments:

Leen said...

Ask Eunice to kick some sense into your mind. She's the expert in this area.

Enjoy your big "2" in front of your age soon.

Right beside me is a couple deeply in infatuation. Lol....... what a coincidence.

Eu Jeen said...

aiyo pat.. ppl your age supposed to be married and have children already lah.. LOL *also feeling old* T_T

Pat said...

btw, my dear roomate is the one who influence me in the first place... haha... juz a random emo-ness... now ok d...

eujeen ==> -_-"

haha

your dear roomate said...

woi, accusations!!!! hahhahaha..it was YOUR fault, remember?? u n your expensive watches...or whatever it's called...

i still hav a whole year plus b4 i'll start worryin about 'love' n wat not..mayb by then, i'll be too busy to think about anything else but er..anatomy,histology n watever-logy in uni

buahahahhahaha...

Princess Dory said...

sounds like the poem that I wrote eh? go ~ HERE to see

Johnson said...

haha...

pat pat, don't worry

Pray and you shall recieve=)

CHeers!

Gloria said...

ah pat! have faith in GoD! miss you lots! :)