Friday, April 25, 2008

People

'God has been faithful time and again to surround me with people that sharpen me and that make me better.'
TobyMac,
artist of the year,
39th annual Dove Awards.

i totally agree wif the words tat he says... sometimes, i felt God too, put different people around me, especially debaters, who always hav this winning heart when i try to discuss something or sharing my opinion to them, they will juz rebuke me instantly n not think twice about my opinion... sometimes it really discourages me a lot to share my thoughts wif some of my frens because they somehow hav this mindset tat watever they say is correct... couldn't they be a bit more neutral to listen to what others hav to say before making their remark... or could they be patient enough to listen first then comment... sometimes, even sms-es from a fren of mine get on my nerves, whenever i receive his sms, i will be on my toes to read it... i dunno whether i over-react but somehow i felt tat he juz hav to shoots back watever stuff i say to him, even though i really think hard before replying his sms-es... i seriously don't know how to reply his sms next time... i need divine wisdom, desperately...

"As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

*i'm hoping tat i m juz being over-sensitive...

1 comment:

kedekut said...

Achtung Pat... so viele Disputanten von INTEC Battle of MINDS... können wir nicht argumentieren...