A place where every blessing is counted...
It is a wonderful song=) Btw gals,mind adding me to CA blog?Hehe..i can't view it o..Josephine
Josephine, it shouldn't be a problem in viewing CA blog. It is open to everyone. What is that song? >.<
hi josephine!!! this song is the chinese version of Hillsong's 'Still'
Yea..I like this song vr much too..The lyrics are meaningful..I have BM version..And its vr nice too..Lend it to you when i have found it..=P Coz i think i;ve missplaced the disc..hahha..
Huh?Really now open to everyone ady huh?Coz last time when i wanna log in then is nt allowed to view=p Okies,thanks eileen,will try it again=P
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It is a wonderful song=) Btw gals,mind adding me to CA blog?Hehe..i can't view it o..
Josephine
Josephine, it shouldn't be a problem in viewing CA blog. It is open to everyone.
What is that song? >.<
hi josephine!!!
this song is the chinese version of Hillsong's 'Still'
Yea..I like this song vr much too..The lyrics are meaningful..I have BM version..And its vr nice too..Lend it to you when i have found it..=P Coz i think i;ve missplaced the disc..hahha..
Huh?Really now open to everyone ady huh?Coz last time when i wanna log in then is nt allowed to view=p Okies,thanks eileen,will try it again=P
Post a Comment