Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bee-You- Est-Wuai

Been quite busy since the day i arrive back home... to my utmost surprise, my dad, bro and grandpa, being the only male species around at home, decide to take some day off during raya to singapore... i was juz exaggerating lah... mostly its because my grandpa needs to perform once-a-year-body-thorough-checkup after his operation on colon cancer 6 years ago (i think)... so being the only 'experienced' being around (i sort of worked at my grandpa shop since primary sch, so i noe a bit about the ways of how a business is ran...)

one word to describe the working experience --> sien

nonetheless, the experience reminds me of my good old days when i spend nearly half my time at my shop... its the place where i grew up and since then i dare to call myself, the wild kid tat grew up at pasar aka 巴刹长大的野小孩

Finally, after 6 days of working non-stop from 6am (yes, ppl here open their shop at friggin 6am in the morning...) to 5 pm... of coz i do take some time off time after time... haha... how could i
resist running around the place which i m so familiar wif...

btw, my younger bro come back from sgp wif this... (sweat... kids nowadays... haih...)



he bought absolutely NOTHING for me despite all the time and effort and money i spend on him... haha... actually not many oso lah... quite dissappointed wif him... how could he hav so much fun in sgp while i was stuck here in sibu taking care of the shop for him... anyway, my dad bought me lots of stuff though... hehe... so happy moh!!!



other than all those stuff, i oso take some time off listening to some of the music tat i hav not
been keeping in touch for a very long time - chinese pop songs... use to listen to tonnes of them bcoz of my chinese background and easy access back home... the first album i listen to is from wang lee hom... his songs all seem quite similar to his previous one but not bad for someone who is sooo cute!!! always ppl think tat those wif good looks can't sing or act well but this guy sure can sing n dance n act... (maybe i shud consider changing my husband to him, but nah... my zhao ren cheng is stil the best...)

and one of his songs 改变世界,meaning 'change the world' had the following lyrics :

我可以改变世界
改变自己
改变龟毛
改变小气
要一直 努力 努力 永不放弃
才可以改变世界
COME ON 改变自己


hmmmm....
to change the world, first we hav to change ourselves...
now tat's sth to ponder about...




3 comments:

kedekut said...

Wow... not easy to run a shop, deal with suppliers, mantain accounts, stock/inventory audit etc.

Now I know about yet another of your God-given talents in addition to driving van, speaking Deutsch etc.

eunice said...

if i'm not mistaken, "someone" also bought the *dao ban* version of HSM2..i have the cover under my bed (or is it your bed) to prove it..lol..c, u shouldn't have bought that heavy mag..

Pat said...

haha... i din do tat much lah... the only thing i deal wif is rice and sugar... i only jaga kedai... tat's all

but tat mag cost much cheaper here lah...