Sunday, December 07, 2008

Because He lives, I can face tomorrow

#edited
ah dai (tat's how i call my grandma) pass away peacefully at 11.38pm on 8th Dec 2008... the funeral will be on the 10th but i m very sad tat i cannot attend it because of a camp which i cannot miss in a million years.... haih... i really really wan to be there during her last moment...

plz pray for my grandma who might not be able to make it tonight... she is a very strong-willed women but still, it is not enough to beat the natural aging consequences... do pray for my family n my mum who is on her way back from singapore alone...

7 comments:

william said...

be strong..

suituapui said...

God be with her and you and the rest of the family in this your moment of need.

elississ said...

hey! only saw it now... stay strong ya...

eliza said...

yeah stay strong as always pat jie!it is in weakness that God's love and strength is fully shown to us...

huong eng said...

my deepest condolence...

Vincent said...

awww.... sorry to hear tat pat... but keep strong!

Bentuckee said...

hey just saw it now. sorry to hear that.

yeah, because He lives, we can face tomorrow. God bless u and ur family.