Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BUT

Sometimes I wish I could juz keep one of eye close to the things around me,

to not let anything annoys or angers me.

Sometimes I wish I could juz let go of my stands,

to not be seen or meant judging others instead of merely voicing out my stands.

Sometimes I wish I could be anybody else but me,

to not be myself while pleasing everyone else.

Sometimes I wish I could do anything emotionally,

to not be rasional and true to myself.

But there is always a ‘BUT

BUT, I hav a purpose to live for, a purpose which everyone is looking for but can never find it unless…

BUT if I go to the east, he is not there; if I go to the west, I do not find him. When he is at work in the north, I do not see him. But he knows the way I take when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside. I have not departed from the commands of his lips; I have treasure the worlds of his mouth more than my daily bread.”


Job of Uz

2 comments:

eliza said...

meaningful post indeed =)

Pat said...

thanks eliza for the comment... miss u all in malaysia!