Friday, January 12, 2007

Part 2 - Of frens from Sibu and Campus Alive...

Having been in Sibu for the last 2 months really boost me up to continue to live the fullest of my life... i was really encouraged by some of the friends i re-met and get to know them better...

1. Ah Fong - the same old round pimpled face... knew her since primary sch and now she is on fire for God!!! Praise the Lord... really encourage me a lot and is a good listener who is willing to share my problems...
2. Dorothy - knew her during Youth Convention 3 years ago, we were both in the same group... been to some church camps with her and such a good poet... now she is in STMS and i believe she can do great things for God...
3. Lawson - used to be my senior during secondary sch but din know him tat well... although he only came to knew the Lord lately but he is so on fire to serve Him... really had a good time working with him on the sketch for christmas eve...
4. Sabrina - 12A1 girl... a very good listener as well ( i know i complain a lot to my frens...) such a strong willed person and believed that God has better plan for her to stay back in Sibu... its really encouraging to see her serving the Lord despite being in form 6 now...
5. Jonathan - don know him really well but after working together with him for the sketch, i found out tat he is a loyal servant of God too... now in STMS with Dorothy and i believe as well that God will use him mightily to bring more ppl to claim more lost souls...
6. a fren of my sis but i forgot his name - really surprise tat he is so willing to serve although i never seen him b4... he is such an encouragement to me to see a young christian being so on fire
7. Siong Ning - knew him since primary sch as well during tuition class, a big bro tat u can always consult if u have any problems... a teacher-to-be... the only person who knows the problems faced by students of government uni
7. BiHo, Melvin, Alen, John, Aaron and all advisors...

Hope to see u all at AYA festival!!!

Campus alive!!! (CA)
i dare say tat its my second home here... the only thing tat i look forward every week is CA... here i met the most helpful and kind seniors, a bunch of students who are juz so on fire for God... its great to serve the Lord with all u ppl from CA... WE ROCK!!!
Continue to stand firm despite all the problems we face and thanks for being so cooperative!!!

2 comments:

eJ said...

lol pat
just came across ur blog
yea of course CA rawks

weeeeha!

cheers,
eJ

emma said...

thanks for the comments. well, I am trying hard to solve my pimples. kekeke... It's another job from God. I am very busy, you know? Coz my boss keep giving taskS to accomplish. phew~ It makes me up level too. So, Immanuel. Strive hard for God in everthing, ok?