Friday, May 18, 2007

ALIVE AND KICKING!!!



muahahaha.... after a week or tormenting exams which particularly took half my life away... i m officially back now... sometimes i really don't like the education system of Malaysia where everyone dig into their books and study and memorise their hearts out for the exams... i mean wat's wif the memorising thing... u are suppose to understand how things work, not memorise them!!! (excuse for ppl wif short term memory - tat's me) now praying fervently everything tat i wrote will be pleasing to the examiner's eyes coz they oweys and only look out for KEYwords (tat's another thing tat i dislike once again - keywords, stupid excuse for the lecturers to deny the effort the students put it so tat none of the question is blank)

yesterday was kind of unexpected to me - i watch the same movie for the second time for the first time of my life. confusing. let me explain again. i watch spiderman 3 in sibu before and yesterday i watch it in klang again. And watching 2 exact movies in the cinema doesn't really suits me but i did tat for the first time in my life. Honestly, i really don like the movie the first time i saw it - everything seems so wonderfully and perfectly planned. Flint was so coincidently at the particle physics lab when the experiment was conducted (and he is the killer of uncle ben some more oh) *roll eyes* and then ngam ngam ho tat eddie was at the church when the spiderman decided to get rid of the evil thing inside him. duh... everything jus wonderfully fixed into the storyline. However, having watching it for the second time, i become more observant to the things apart from the things tat i mention juz now, i realise y the producer use black colour in the beginning of the movie, y harry say tat het will die for his friends and it really hits me. I learn a lot from the movie, the importance of friendship and we shud not treat frens the way we wanted. I started to think of the frens around me, from sibu, from CA, from ALG, from church, from former schools and i realised tat i have been so blessed all these years bcoz God decided to put some ppl to influence me and to be influedced by me around me. Being wif frens and able to talk to frens suddenly become so precious to me, God opened my eyes thru this movie and i started to appreciate frens rather than taking them for granted. Now i m really getting more sentimental about eileen's and gloria's leaving for USA. The ppl here in INTEC, esp the sibu gang, started counting the days of their departure, starting to count every last time they do sth wif them together ( like last time eating wif them in cemara, last time seeing them studying calculus in their hostel room, last time seeing them in intec..) haih... they come and they go... frens...

appreciate every single living being beside u... whether u like them or not... God stil put someone beside u for a purpose...

4 comments:

ej said...

haiyo
eileen and gloria only?
wat about me?
lol

yuwan said...

it must be very tough to say goodbye right?

this reminds me of the last time I held Cheah yen's hand firmly in my hand and made her promise me to take care of herself... and the last time I gave Jac and Amanda a hug and pinched their cheek... the last time I looked in Josephine's eyes and told her don't worry, God's faithful all the times... and the moment Doreen & I waved goodbye at the airport...

All the beautiful memories are still afresh in my mind... and yeah, saying good bye is not easy, but knowing that we're always together in spirit and being sure that we're going to see each other one day soon plant hope in my heart...

Things may change over time... promises may be broken... but in God's family, there is always acceptance and forgiveness..

Guess i'm talking off-topic now.. Anyway, love reading your thoughts!

love
yuwan

Leen (cheerful) said...

Hey, just drop by to say thank you again for being such a wonderful friend over the past 10 years of my life.

I know that you are busy with your GMI and that you will not have a lot of free time. Hence, I suppose a line in your blog will suffice for now to tell you that I still remember you.

Try to enjoy your GMI practical. Think of me (or God) if you are tired or angry. Then perhaps you will cheer up. Ok? =D

Pat said...

ej, i dunno whether its my imagination or u purposely hide from me, but since u move to cemara, i never ever see u, not even once!!! so sorry if i din see u studying ur calculus or eating my last meal wif u!!! haha...

yuwan, i miss ur pinching too lah!!!

eileen, i will stil be seeing u a lot since i m doing my gmi now and i will be back in sibu soon!! so see u around!!!