Sunday, May 06, 2007

Lead me to the Cross....

Waking up at 6 a.m on a SUNDAY morning was never really my cup of tea... but i guess the stress is coming again, the fear for the finals which will be held in one weeks time, all the books standing untouched in front of me... believe me, i was never like this before, last minutes study is always my first resort, now it has become my last... but i decided to start off my day by reading ppl blogs and *ahem comments and found out tat they really lighten up my day... i read amir's and cannot stop laughing after seeing tat he actually post my sms to him... and yes ppl, tat was MY sms to him to check whether he is stil alive... and comments on ej's and found out a horrendous truth, six foot tall a***, who attends CA and is a drummer is after eve!!!! haha... must be funny if they are really together... and kedekut's post never fail to amaze me again and again... he is the most observative guy i've known of... eileen's comments really encourage me... gloria's as usual is fun and refreshing... ah fong, an old fren of mine who is constantly being 'persecuted' by her parents by not letting her go to church and mix with christian friends, is stil standing strong her faith and it was amazing to see how God works in her life despite all the difficulties she face... keep it up girl, u can do it!!! joash's stories... erhm... a bit long and sometimes i skip a few part or reserve it for another time coz really no ending mah, y read stories wif no ending... dorothy's post makes me homesick again... joanne's was boring coz i did nearly everything wif her so i basically know what she did the whole day inculding the perfume and blah blah blah... (Joanne : Pat, u r so dead when i go to church wif u later....) haha... don care, this is my blog, ni guan wo, next time u write sth diff loh, sth which i dunno... hehe... king ung's and sin wui's as usual is about their life overseas which also can be reference when i go overseas someday... (hoping and praying everyday for it) jonathan's blog was enlivening as well, sort of remind me of the one and only Anchor which we can hold on to in our lives... sihan's remind me of my studies and now i shall go back to my german mind boggling grammar revision...

a good day to start off by reading ppl's blog... try to do this next time when u feel down... i guess God really works in everyone's life, He even uses little little insignificant things to cheer us up... For those who blog out there, thanz for blogging!!!! U guys really make my day....

Those reading this : "GOD BLESS!!! until the blessings overflow and u in turn bless others..."

2 comments:

kedekut said...

LOL. Danke so much to you too Patricia, I learn a lot from your blog. Your SMS was really funny, I am relieved to know that I am not the only one counting 5 cents xp

Sincerest apologies to A*** and E*****. EJ and I did not intend to spread gossip at EJ's blog. EJ and I are sooooo... gonna have to learn aikido now to protect ourselves from that six footer drummer. *patrified*

kedekut said...

*I mean your SMS to Amir