Sunday, September 07, 2008

aftermath... the beginning


I hav very mixed feelings about coming back home this time… hav been thinking a lot during my 2 hours flight back… it has been a journey of ups n downs the past few weeks n now its time for a short rest before embarking on a new journey… finally I’ve make my choice after much seeking n the answer is exceptionally clear… I guess God is making it very clear tat I shud go to a new place to start off a new point of my life there… wat can I do there I do not noe but I continue to trust the Lord tat He will guide me n lead me to wherever He is leading me to… n now only I understand, everything tat happen to me for the past 2 months, be it good or bad, happy or sad, satisfying or lacking, it all started to make sense… now I realize, whatever that happened, happen for a reason… tat I may trust the Lord n not lean on my own understanding to make my own decision…

No comments: