Monday, September 01, 2008

yet another goodbye...

goodbye i bid to my dearest (now ex) roomate... the only one who dare to offer herself to stay wif me... haha... she has been such a blessing, who stays up late listening to my naggings n mumblings n complaints (vice versa of coz) haha... who knocks me out of my sense when i was fantasizing (ouch!!!)... who pull me up when i was falling... who wakes me up when i overslept... who ask me to stop watching youtube n reading online novels when exam is around the corner... who generously shared her microwave n fridge... who oweys complains bout my cooking but still eat it anyway... who gives useful advices n calm my raging hormones...

sorry i cannot send u off at the airport tonight!!! i don wan to risk myself drving all the way to ipoh n miss my german exam the next day... so see u in Germany/Ireland lah!!!

by the time u read this, u must be in Ireland already... don cry again!!! send my bestest regards to weili n cat n the others whose name i hav left out... oh ya... daniel too... haha

all the best in Ireland n God bless!!!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

*sniff* *sniff* i can feel yr sadness even from reading this blogpost, pat! i can really understand how u feel when saying goodbye to frens... but, if it's God's will, i'm sure our paths will cross again someday... =)

Pat said...

ya... its quite sad being one of the students of our batch tat is left behind... but i get to noe lots more juniors... haha... must think of the bright side one...