Friday, March 16, 2007

i've been tagged by Gracie... i really don't know wat i m doing now but anyway...

Here it goes...
GETTING TO KNOW HER...=)

LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE.

Name: Pat
Birth Date: 14 March 1988

Current Status: Single
Eye Colour: Dark Brown

Hair Colour: Black
Righty or Lefty: Righty
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE.
My Heritage : I'm a Malaysian chinese but my granpa is from china...
My Fears : No internet connection
My Perfect Pizza : Island Supreme

LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW.

My Thoughts First Waking Up : Want to sleep again...
My Bedtime : About 12 am
My Most Missed Memory: The days when i was in primary school


LAYER 4: MY PICK.
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or Group Dates: Single

Adidas or Nike: Can i choose both??
Tea or Nestea: Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate (i don't like vanilla, it tastes like milk)
Cappuccino or Coffee: Can i not choose this?? Both i don like... but then i prefer kopi-O

LAYER 5: DO YOU...
Smoke: nope...
Curse: nah...
Take a Shower: yea!
Have a Crush: erhm...
Think You've Been In Love: eh... guess so...
Go To School: i'm in college now
Want To Get Married: Yup...

Believe In Yourself: yup, but there r times i doubt in myself though...
Think You're A Health Freak: Not really, i love junk food


LAYER 6: IN THE PAST.
Drank Alcohol: A bit of red wine and beer...(does it counts???)
Gone To The Mall : of coz... duh...

Been On Stage: Yea...
Eaten Sushi: Yup...

Dyed Your Hair: No.. but i want to do so...

LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER...

Played A Stripping Game: No!!!!!!!
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: I guess so...

LAYER 8: AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To Be Married: before 30 hopefully...

LAYER 9: IN A GUY...
Best Eye Colour: Dark brown
Best Hair Colour: black, blond, brown... as long as they got hair... haha
Short Hair or Long Hair: short hair of coz... wouldn't want him to hav longer hair than me

LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
A Minute Ago: Doing this
An Hour Ago: Attending german class...

4.5 Hours Ago: Stil in class...
1 Month Ago: Celebrating chinese new at home... (i miss angpao!!!)
1 Year Ago: eh... don remember exactly but shud be in form 6 clowning around in sch....

LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES...
I love : My family, watching movies, blogging, shopping, chocolates, beach, hanging around with friendS and EATING u-noe-wat...
I hate: liars, smarties pants who called themselves 'stupid'
I hide: i basically shared everything wif my frens... maybe not all...
I miss: Hanging out with friends and families~~
I need: to study hard and not sleep in class!!!

LAYER 12: TAG 5 PEOPLE.
1. Dorothy
2. Yi En
3. Li Fong
4. Gloria
5. Amir

~finally done with the tags! =)
it's fun but plz don make me do this again!!! haha

7 comments:

~gracie~ said...

lol...i'm having my driving test (JPJ) tomorrow morning...

Pat said...

i tot u r now in ns...
how come got driving test de??

emma said...

hoh! good luck in ns and driving test!

Doralto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doralto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doralto said...

I was typing... -> How to tag people?

Pat said...

u juz pick anyone who has a blog and tag them... means u ask them to do the same thing tat u did... haha