Saturday, November 03, 2007

What is my stand??

hav been asking myself this question since the day i start searching for my purpose on this earth... i was so lost tat time, my road ahead so dark i could not see the future, living in fearlessness but only fear the one n only big guy up there... finally i found it... it lies in the words of this song...

You stood before creation
Eternity within Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
Carried the Cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I’ll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

So I’ll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

Show me Your heart
Show me Your way
Show me Your glory

The Stand

by Hillsong United

album: United We Stand (2006)



SO WHAT IS YOUR STAND???

6 comments:

elississ said...

my stand??? to stand firm beside my family, God n U, my dearest fren since kindi 2! :D touched le!

Leen said...

MY Stand

- Not Guilty

Pat said...

wah!!! so touch by joanne's comment... feel like crying... (dropping 2 drops of crocodile tears!!!)mwahaha...

definitely leen!!! i'll pray for u!!!

ej said...

huhuhu.. just sang this song to God two days ago!!

Pat said...

it has been ringing in my ears since dunno when... talking bout reminders... so scared tat one day i forgot my stand... i don wan!!!!!!!!

sorry a bit paranoid

Chelle.. said...

Like this song very much also..Listening to it when feeling down makes me feel that i am not alone..I still have Him..He'll show me the way He wants me to go..I cant do anything but to offer my heart completely to Him..We cant see what's in front of us,though there may be full of frustrations and obstacles,but i know that He'll guide us through..=) Stand in Him..All the best in ur finals ya..Take care..=)