Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Random stuff bout me...(2)

i get this inspiration to blog this thanz to my fren lawson...

five things you don't know about me... (u probably don't want to noe too)

1. Don't ever dare to NOT make any response when i talk to you. A simple smile, laugh, even a tweek in the eye will do. Don't give me a this-is-just-a-statement-and-not-a-question-so-i-don-need-to-response look when i talk to you. I am so gonna erupt in front of u...

2. I walk a lot when i m revising. I can't sit still on a chair for even a sheer 20 minutes. i can't control it too... every 10 to 20 minutes i must stand up and walk around a few steps b4 i sit down and continue to my studies... its kind of my reflex action

3. I don't believe in love at first sight but i do believe in happily ever after.

4. I don't drink milk. Not tat i m allergic to it but i juz don like the taste of it. However, i do like dairy products. I juz don drink raw milk or milk in any form of unprocessed state.

5. I hate liars. nuff said.

6 comments:

gye325 said...

5 only?

kedekut said...

achtung... and don't ever dare to NOT leave any comment when Pat blogs =p

I dislike the taste of pasteurized milk.

nice blog post again Pat =)

Eu Jeen said...

1. next time i will try to not give response when u talk to me.
2. i study 5 minutes, play and dream 55 minutes.
3. i dun believe in love when a person is not independent.
4. i drank milk for five years 365 days a week in highschool.
5. i hate bad liars who ends up busted because they cant lie properly.

Eu Jeen said...

btw when are u updating again?

eg said...

btw since I dun ingest milk I have to eat papaya to compensate for milk's nutrition... nuff said

Pat said...

will update really soon... had so much to tel u guys...

juz reach home today n found out tat half of sibu had been flooded during my camp in mukah...