Friday, February 29, 2008

29-02-2008

i tel myself tat no matter wat happen, must at least blog sth on this day... i mean, when can u blog again on 29th of February? 4 years later... dunno whether i stil even blog or not??? haha... anyway... today is a day of sowing the seed... let the story begins...

i oweys got email from my frens n they will put 'thank you for sowing the seed' instead of the usual 'thanks so much' or 'thanks a million' or sometimes not even a thank you note behind... then when i first see the 'thank you for sowing the seed' i could not understand or identify myself wif it until today... i went out wif 2 of my coursemates for a movie... although its exam time n by right everyone shud study for it but inside me there's this voice tat told me to go... n i obeyed... n i finally noe wat do ppl mean by sowing the seed, sometimes it juz take a mustard seed to grow into a beautiful big tree... i might not be able to see the tree grows, but at least i sowed the seed...

i've learn a lot from the previous camp tat i joined n i found out tat sowing the seed takes time... whether i wan to spend time on sowing n watering the seed tat i plant, its my choice... n i choose to be tat farmer in other ppl's lives...

ok... back to updates:

1. My birthday coming soon n its the big *** years old... dunno whether to be excited or sad coz it will be the last year of my teenage years... (oops... did i juz giv my age away) of coz i hav been planning to buy sth for myself for turning adult this year (although stil cannot vote)it might be either a semi-pro camera or a new handphone or a trip to beijing... ya its all costly n i really don wan to regret what i hav chosen... so pray tat i will hav the wisdom to choose the right thing for myself... of coz others if u wish to giv me anything on my birthday, i don mind... AT ALL... i wud like to hav books, treat me out makan, new handphone or even sponsoring me to go beijing... n the list goes on n on...
2. I m seriously thinking of going to beijing because i sort of wan to noe my own root n culture before i went off to some mat salleh country... i hope it will be my first station my backpack travelling... if anyone interested to go wif me, plz do contact me... accomodation will be provided coz i will be staying at my aunt's place... otherwise i hav to travel there alone... hope to go new york n rome one day... they are currently on top of my to-go-list
3. Currently having trials now n stil surviving... will be going back next week , immediately after the exams... so happy... can't wait for it

tat's all for now

4 comments:

Leen said...

If you want to trace back your culture and root, you should go to Fuzhou and not Beijing. Beijing is too modernized already. =P

As for camera, I will recommend Canon XTi Rebel if you are seriously looking for a DSLR camera. Get a 18-55mm lens, a macro lens, lens cover, and a bag. Then you will look exactly like a photographer. Canon XTi Rebel is so adorable, trust me. ^__^

Pat said...

wah... thanz for the advice... wat thinking of which camera to buy... u learn all this from pastor Ha is it?

Leen said...

I did learn all that from Ps. Ha. I did a little bit of research myself too. =D

Even for DSLR, you have 3 types. One is the totally pro, one is semi-pro, and one is amateur. We are good with just the last category. Plus the price of the cameras go up exponentially with their level of professionalism.

If you are totally serious about getting one, try and ask from your families and friends if they have additional filters/lens that they don't need. Ask them (if they have DSLR) which brand they use.

For DSLR, Canon can only use Canon lens. Nikon can only use Nikon lens. So you really need to know which to choose because you can't just buy any camera and pluck in any lens. It wouldn't work.

So if you can do the some background check with your families and friends, it is better in case they have freebies that they can give you. Or at least you can exchange lens/try their lens etc ..

Email me for more info. I don't feel like writing a long comment here.

Pat said...

thanz for the tips... definitely will email u for more infos after i go back to sibu for my break... will try to do some research too... really appreciate it!!!