Friday, October 03, 2008

You know you love me...

Gossip girl here, your one and only source to the scandalous lives of Shah Alam elite. (juz for hahas)


P is back with an empty suitcase, i wonder wat she's up to?

Hari Raya is around the corner. And Gossip Girl wishes all Selamat Hari Raya and may your pockets be filled with lots of duit raya.


For some of us, it is also a time for english, english and more english.


Looks like someone were spotted on the train sitting side by side. Question is, who are they?

Spotted -- Queen I and Lonely Boy, happy and sweet together.

Gossip girl signing off. Who am I? That's a secret I'll never tell. You know you love me.
XOXO
Gossip girl

6 comments:

eliza said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA =D

pat said...

y r u so hyper today eliza? Haha

izy said...

queen I?hahaha

Sihan said...

This post is so un-Pat...

Pat said...

izy, in gossip girl, they always refer blair to queen B, so u will be queen I this time... haha

siham, juz trying out new style... and i kinda like watching the catfights in gossip girl...

cheng ing said...

haha! gossip girl!! remind me of our old days watching gossip girls together