Wednesday, November 12, 2008

argh!!!!

editted #2
was lost but now found!!!!!! yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could not believe it when i got a call from Mr Ravi tat the librarian had my purse!!!!!!!!!!! Praise God for that!!!!!! and i still believe tat my testimony doesn't end here... there are more miracles to come...

editted #1

called the bus driver to see if i drop my purse in the bus but after checking it thoroughly as he claimed, he din find it... sien =_= will try to go ask the cafe ppl tomorrow to see whether i drop it there or not, otherwise it might have been stolen... haih...

original post :
i hate doing this... this is the second time i called a bank to block my atm card in just merely one month... please please please please please pray for my purse!!!! i don wan to lost my IC, license and money juz 10 days before going back home!!!

3 comments:

Leen said...

Things will be fine. I lost my wallet last time too. ^__^

Pat said...

oh ya... u left it on ur table right? or was it sth else? couldn't recall...

Leen said...

I left it on the table, someone grabbed it through the window because the window was open. That person even left fingerprints all over the table and that person also tried to (or did) change my pin number at 5.00++am but ended up not taking any money. Ya, that's me. =D