Friday, April 03, 2009

happy or not happy?

"eh, u look very happy there hoh?" (there as in Germany lah)

tat is a question i found really hard to answer sometimes when ppl keep asking me over n over again... the problem is, it is really hard to see my unhappiness wif all the facebook pics circulating around... even during cny, when there r relatives visiting my house, my siblings will automatically click onto my facebook profile n show them my pics...(i famous mah, so ppl will ask about me naturally... ahaha) and of course, all the pics will depict happiness in a more visual way, which is more impacting... usually, the reaction wud be like "wah, so fun there, visit mercedes benz museum, go munich drink beer n eat pork leg, wah so nice..." of couse it wud be nice when u were treated like kings (queens) with all ur needs being taken care of... but that is only the first month, i repeat FIRST month ONLY in germany, then slowly n gradually, the excitement fades n confusion starts to seep in...

i wud be really n truly happy if -
i can understand whatever my lecturer taught in class
my lecturer can understand the questions that i try to ask in class
my classmates start talking to me
i dare to step out of my comfort zone
i manage to overcome the fear of both my german guy housemates
i can express myself freely without worrying bout vocabs n grammar mistakes
my allowance comes in april instead of may

those, u can't see in my facebook pics...

p/s : i lost count of how many times i edited this post... yer... so many grammar mistakes... it is bad enough wif my german, now my english... sigh

6 comments:

william said...

march instead of april kot!!

kedekut said...

polyglottic Patrizia... your Deutsch and English is already wunderbarsten... grammatical typos may be unavoidable when your mother tongue is actually Foochow and Mandarin with BM as Bahasa Kebangsaan.

I can barely understand two languages... let alone five. hope you will be able to fully absorb your Deustch sermons and engineering lexicons.

eunice said...

i'm coming to cheer u up!!!! me,eve,cath n jenny.we'll freak your german (guy??) housemates out!! ya man....

in 2 months time. after exams. boo. now your turn to cheer me up. hahaha..

studystudystudy.... =.0

Pat said...

william... it is april now... n the allowance only comes in may... so correct lah...

kedekut, thanks fot the encouragement...

eunice, no worries about freaking my housemates out... aqilah is here nearly every weekend n i think he is on his verge of scolding us coz u noe how her laughter can be heard even 10 metres away... ahaha

Vincent said...

i tot duit masuk end of this month?

Pat said...

vincent, i tot so too..