Tuesday, March 31, 2009

another accident tat nearly took my life...

after the stupid-big-german-shepherd-tat-bit-me-in-my-waist-n-now-i-cannot-wear-bikini-incident, this is the second accident tat make me realise -- boy, m i glad to be alive! the big paper bin below my hostel nearly got burned, if not for the stupid arson who decide to burn the paper bin of the other building first...

the whole green paper bin melted weh!

kesian rumah nih!

if this were my bicycle, i will cry!

the arson din manage to burn the paper bin of my hostel... but there's traces of burned papers... he/she even laid out the papers evenly so tat he/she can burn it...

only first 3 weeks n i've already witness 2 accidents... first it was the car accident during my first day in offenburg, the bus tat we took wham into a car, causing the rear window mirror to break into pieces...

7 comments:

Aidilf Nordin atau dikenali sebagai Flip said...

oh fcuk!

is it a sign that u must come and visit us in Biberach? okay, takde kaitan lol.

flip flop flap flup

Anonymous said...

really take care, pat. will remember you in our prayer :)

szeyin

Daniel said...

karlsruhe nearer and more peaceful hahha
karls . ruhe . =)

Pat said...

flip : mestilah nak dtg nih... when u make jamuan, sure i go...

sze yin : thanks! i noe tat it is no coincidence that my block was saved...

daniel : ye lah... peaceful like rest in peace... haha

Eu Jeen said...

still can wear bikini mah. no prob.

Pat said...

eujeen, cannot lah... got scar, very ugly leh...

Eu Jeen said...

scar only special. huahuahua~ serious!