Monday, July 02, 2007

So bangga weh~~~

I had the worse holiday back in Sibu ever... since i came back, the whole neighbourhood start to renovate their house one house by one house... first it was my next door house on my left, then my next next door neighbour on my right decide they too, want to renovate their house... and the consequence is "sleepless mornings" for me... every morning i will be waken up by the thumping and hammering and pounding and banging and clonking and watever sounds tat ppl made when houses r being renovated... arghhhhh!!!!!!!! i'm at the edge of insaneness now...

anyway, i spend nearly half of my time here surfing the net and the other half, as u all noe, driving around tuition centres n driving academy in sibu... i think i'm good at stalking other ppl's blog this holiday... i succeeded in tracking down some ppl's blog... actually only ben's nia lah... haha... some other blogs are provided by our very own kedekut... reading blogs hav been one of my way of killing time coz i sort of get use to life without tv while staying in akasia... i haven been watching any tv lately coz there hasn't been any of my fav show on air... i rather watch some funny show on youtube... i'm slowly revolving into orang semenanjung now... help me!!!!

reading william's blog regarding his ex really inspires me... i keep nodding my head in agree when reading his post...

William wrote :
I started to understand actually what love is and what the feelings being in love are. I am just not ready for relationship now.

heck, tat's exactly wat i feel!!! and suddenly this song tat i juz sing during sunday youth service rang in my ears (i was the backup singer for the very first time in my life, if the first time singing wif lawson din count) haha... so bangga weh!!! we're singing "Blessed be Your name" and it goes like this...

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing you pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be Your name
When the sun's shining down on me
When the world's 'all as it should be'
Blessed be Your name

Blessed be Your name
On the road marked with suffering
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be Your name

Every blessing you pour out
I'll turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in
Still I will say

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name

You give and take away
You give and take away
My heart will choose to say
Lord Blessed be Your name

i use to sing this song juz for the sake of singing it, but then suddenly it hits me... y m i singing blessed be the name of the Lord, instead of blessed be sth else, like my studies, my family, my friends etc... and then i start to think, wow!!! my God is a great God, and stil i can bless my God... and then i am so proud of my God weh... God always blesses us no matter who we are, what we do, where we go and i never tot of returning anything coz who am i to bless the supreme God but then our God is different, we can bless our God juz like how He has bless us... He gives blessings and take away our blessings to him... ("You give and take away")

same goes in a relationship, we bless each others as well...

so bangga weh~~~~




4 comments:

Eugene said...

Lovely testimony Pat... amen and PTL!

I used to wonder about "Blessed be The Lord God Almighty who was and is and is to come" and now thanks to your testimony I understand better.

The other scholars would be equally surprised that we managed to stalk a secret CA blogger who is so detailed.

Pat said...

ya... thanz for the sharing too... haha

William said...

you proud of your god. i feel proud also. cos my blog has inspired you. i dunno my blog capable of doing so. just all my feeling and the voice comes from my heart. i hope you will find your mr right and both of you are blessed with great happiness.

Pat said...

haha... william, u say like i'll be dead or wat... same goes to u lah... God bless u too Will-I-Am...