Thursday, July 05, 2007

Things to look forward when i go back to shah alam :
- serving in CA (but definitely not driving liaw... maybe can help up wif eve wif her usherers' team...)
- away from my mum's nagging since i lost my driving license...
- meeting new, cute juniors... (haha... *eyes wild open)
- meeting frens and course mates back in intec...
- nasi goreng cendawan in akasia cafe (duh...)
- going to acts...
- quit from my driver's job... i had enuf of driving around sibu fetching my siblings to and back from tuition...
- shopping
- shopping
- shopping
- (just to balance this post...)


Reason for stil wanting to stay back in sibu :
- The K's --> kampua and kompia
- good food... (of coz chinese food...)
- possible death threat from the 2 CA boss for losing my driving license...
- miss my frens here... pretty boy stephen, lao huang, dewei, lawrence, sabrina, dorothy, ah fong, lu ee, gracie... we all only start to get close to each other and now hav to leave... sien!
- Youth service... and the new young frens i met... now tat the older youths are leaving, its their duty to keep youth service alive and kicking!!!
- i miss my Hapiz... the longhouse kid tat i met (plz refer to my previous post)
- going to NS camp for their religous period
- miss speaking, i mean listening to ppl speaking bahasa sarawak (although stil half understand wat r they talking bout...)
- last but not least, i miss my mum, my dad, my elder sis, my younger sis, my youngest bro, my aunties, my grandpa, my cousins, my nephews, my nieces, my bedroom, my bathroom, my washing machine, my air-con, my astro, my streamyx etc...

1 comment:

xinru said...

PAT!!!! step cut his hair already...