Saturday, May 10, 2008

I am thankful...

for the exam i will be facing...
because it means i'm blessed enough for the chance to study here.

for the stress i'm having...
because it means i'm being motivated.

for the body aches n bruises...
because it means a break which i've always wanted.

for the piles of laundry...
because it means i have clothes to wear.

for the mamak stalls around section 18...
because it means i have food to eat.

for the internet connection in akasia...
because it means i can study a chapter while waiting for the page to load.

for the never-ending stuff to study...
because it means i can expand my brain's capacity.


You turn my wailing into dancing;
You removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
that my heart may sing to You and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Psalm 30:11-12

No comments: