Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Freaking sick !!!! The devastation of longan...

anyone of u know wat happen if u buy 1kg of Longan (mata kuching) and ate all of them in 1 hour time.... the answer will be difinitely sorethroat for at least 3 days... those 3 days were the most miserable day in my life... the worse thing that ever happen to me --> i lost my voice for 3 days... imagine the most talkative girl on earth cannot utter a full sentence at one time, haih... its juz too hard for me to bear... anyway, i did go to the doctor (its free so i went, otherwise u think i m so free to go see doctor ah) but lucky me tat for 3 days i don need to answer any question bombarded by the German lecturer everytime he came to class... muahahaha... such a priviledge for being sick...

Anyway, thank God that now i m well and stil alive and kicking... God really had his healing hand upon me coz after 3 days, my voice is back to normal and is as talkative as usual
all glory to God... Amen!!!

No comments: