Sunday, August 20, 2006

Yay!!!! Finally back home and growing fatter...

The journey back home was really a hectic one... i tot i was ready enuf coz the day before i started packing already... but on friday, when i try to zip my luggage, guess wat happen??? my poor zip burst open and i hav to transfer all my stuff to a frail and worn out box... i was frantic at tat time coz the taxi will be arriving in 30 minutes, so i hav to cram all my suff into tat box and tied the box forcefully wif some nilon string i found around the corner, it took me about nearly 30 minutes and after tat i hav to carry the 15kg box 4 floors down and all the way to the bus stop... and tat inconsiderate taxi driver wouldn't even try to help me carry it to his taxi... where got ppl like this de??? be more helpful lah, i pay money u noe??? anyway, after tat the rest goes on smoothly until i arrive safe and sound in Sibu... ahhh, the tantalizing aroma of Sibu juz stir my heart once i arrive at the airport... HOME SWEET HOME!!!!

HAHA... when u tot all the trouble is over, guess wat... on the way, i din notice tat my water bottle was leaking and so when i reach home, i found out tat my bag was wet and all the things inside the bag are soaked... which includes my RM102 stufen (my german textbook which is only 100 pages)... haih... sakit hati!!!! plus all my german notes, dictionary, reference book... drench and wet through all over and even worse, all the ink started to fade away... poor me... so much for my journey back home...

ok... as soon as i step into my father's unser (which i found out from my german lecturer tat it means 'ours' in german... haha) , i went to the ever so familiar Taman Muhibbah... there i ate 5 bulky satay, a plate of dry wantan, plus a plate of sizzling hot cha mee... so altogether add up 1kg to my weight on the first day... then the second day, from morning to night, i ate non-stop... so there goes another 1kg... ARGHHHH!!!! if this continues, then i will be 7kg heavier since i came back... but i juz cannot resist the temptation of the food here lah..... HELP ME!!!!!!

bye for now and be ready to see a chubby me in one week time...


No comments: