Monday, August 14, 2006

~Ja, bitte?
~Ah, das Schnitzler Cafe? Mein Lieblingsplatz. Das Cafe ist in der nahe des Bahnhofs.
~Gehen Sie die Augustinerstrasse geradeaus. Dann gehen Sie links in die Wipplingerstrasse. Rechts liegt der Bahnhof und direkt gegenuber ist das Schnitzler Cafe.
~Bitte sehr. Kein Problem.

har har har.... Tat's my only 4 lines in the German Sketch i m taking part in on Wednesday(16/8/2006) and guess wat???? i keep fogetting my lines, even though its only 4 simple and effortless lines!!!! its not tat i m brainless or stupid, so juz let me explain... i can memorize my fren's script from top to bottom and from left to right, and right to left... but i juz can't remember my own lines... i dunno y???? maybe its because i keep listening to them saying them over and over again and i m lazy in memorizing my own lines... serve me good for being half hearted for this sketch but now i promise i will memorise it and do my best on the day of the competition... until now, i stil felt funny how some ppl can join the sktech even though they learn the language for only 1 and a half month... i noe i couldn't do it all by myself... someone must hav helped me and i believe tat tat someone is no other ppl but God himself... so i promise to make God proud of me by doing my very best in this competition and hopefully win it!!!

tat's all from me for the time being...
tschuess...

4 comments:

gracie said...

i'm sure you can do it! =)

thegoz said...

grace u blog as well?

Pat said...

haha... tat's not the grace from ALG but grace from Sibu, Sarawak...

The said...

ic ic....