Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Updates...

down wif a flu during the holidays and i suspect it has sth to do wif my anti-cervical-cancer-injection and drinking of too much chicken soup during the holidays... haha... til now, i still suffer from blocked-ears, meaning i m half deaf now and hav to ask ppl to repeat what they say if its too low frequency for me to catch... actually i hav been half guessing wat ppl are saying to me...

had the most normal-than-ever birthday back at my hometown, thanz to those who took the time to msg me, although some of them i had to ask who they are coz i kinda lost all my contacts when i lost both my handphones... so sorry!!! thanz for all the presents and presents to come i believe (esp from my beloved alg 10C peeps!!!)

i notice a similar trend in the presents - most gave me handphones-related items such as hp pouch or hp holder (in fact i got 2 of it)... they knew what i want exactly for my birthday but none gave me 'it'... *hem...cough...cough...hem* haha

thank you everyone for making my birthday a memorable one!!!

3 comments:

kedekut said...

Wow Pat you can lose two handphones, misplace driver license etc

I guess your current phone number is still the same as last year *I maintain a short list of CF commitee contact numbers for official purpose*

Leen said...

Give me your flu!! I have math test tomorrow!!! I do better when I'm sick!

Pat said...

i'm currently stil using my celcom number, but my maxis is stil yet to be re-collected coz i dunno where to..