Friday, March 28, 2008

A burden not heavier than the cross to bear...

after being convinced by my frens tat my blog is a selat-melaka plus a bit of perasan-ness from myself, i finally sign up for nuffnang ads... after much copying n pasting n clicking for half an hour i manage to put up 2 ads, which somehow juz got there coz i hav no idea wat m i doing too... haha... but anyway, i click on my own ads n *hem *coughs *hem... hem... *i think you shud too* coughs*... and saw this ad on Eden

and saw this

He's able

yup, He sure is... coz i finally got a B for my chemistry!!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! NO MORE C!!!!! YIPPEE... (juz imagine me screaming at the top of my lungs n jumping around like a mad guy)


2 comments:

yuwan said...

Hi Pat :)

Reading your blog brings so much happiness!! :) I love your simple joy... it reminds me of the beauty of life once again.. Thanks!

How're you? Still in SIBU? I miss the food there SO SO MUCH!!! So what's your next stop?

Love.. u-1

Sihan said...

congrat....

A bit of pastyear can bring you directly to 'A'... and you are a truly 'A' level student ady...

who teaches you chem btw?