Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Assumptions...

Lately, i felt that ppl like to make assumptions (including myself) n to interpret what other says (although tat is not really what they mean)

i learn from my mistake... n hope others can too, don't make assumptions on me (sounds wrong, right?) let me put it in a simpler way, don misinterpret wat i mean by the words i say, sometimes i really don mean it but somehow ppl tend to misunderstand me... for example, i remember i told a fren i can't join an activity he organized n he immediately assume tat i don wan to go coz i spend all my money on a handphone... n another fren tot i was being materialistic when i intended to tel ppl to be contented wif their salaries...

life is indeed a learning prozess... haha

3 comments:

Leen said...

It is only natural for people to assume. It's just that when you assume, you need to test out your assumption to see if it is true, instead of living in your assumption. =D

kedekut said...

That is why there is a lexicon which says "do not ASSUME or you will make an @$$ out of U and ME".

In reality I think you have always exhibited patrician (lexicon meaning noble) values... not materialistic at all.

Pat said...

but nvm, i was juz being wat chinese say 'small gas' haha...

shud not hav been angered so easily at the first place...

hav to learn to be patient too...