Friday, April 11, 2008

mc-ing


had the privilege to become the second-last-CA-for-the-sem mc together wif tim, my fellow coursemate... before tat, both of us (actually me lah...) so semangat go think of things to say for introduction... i actually wanted to do an opening of a musical but since both of us can't really sing, we erm... decide not to do it in the end... haha... so out came tim wif his wonderful idea of telling jokes (quite lame one lor) so he spend the whole lunch hour telling jokes for starting of CA, introduction of speaker n also to end the whole thing...

guess wat? we only managet to carry out 50% of our plans during tat night... some we forgot, some we don dare, n some we don say at all...

to conclude, being mc is not easy at all... u hav to be flexible so as not to break the mood... but it was altogether an interesting experience... sometimes i say things not intended but the outcome was a blast... (perasan... but everyone laughing wat!!!) but some although i prepare, stil i stammered...

but if u ask anyone during tat night wat was the most unforgettable joke we made... it will definitely be the ending joke tim suggested during the very last minute... the ear cancer joke... if anyone wanna noe more, can ask the person who is in charge of the lastest CA blog post to elaborate more... haha

3 comments:

kedekut said...

I just arrived, did not notice that you were composing panoramic photo. Sorry if I ruined your effort by moving around. I will ask Leen to photoshop me into the blue wall. Unable to comment on your MC-ing coz I missed it.

Leen said...

The photo is really different. It's so wide. Who took it? Who join it? XD

Pat said...

my fon got this special funchtion of taking panoramic photo... din join them lah... sorry at the end there a bit cacat... its not ur fault eugene, its my hand getting too tired already, so shake a bit... dunno if i really can become a good photographer wif my hands shaking... haha