Thursday, April 03, 2008

3 hours prior to my check in time...

here i'm alone in LCCT McD, determine to write the longest post ever for my blog... i underestimated the speed of KTM, apparently it travel quite fast today, i tot i will only reach KL central after 1 hour, however, it actually reach within half an hour, impressive!!! i shall praise KTM this time, n hopefully it can be tat fast everytime i took it to Midvalley...haha... today marks the first time ever of my life, when i actually took skybus to LCCT instead of the usual-super-friendly-taxi-driver-Encik-Zakaria's-awanza... the journey is absolutely refreshing, maybe partly due to the fact tat i actually encounter some problem wif a couple of my gadgets... first, i cannot listen to my fav songs on the way to LCCT coz my ipod broke down juz hours before i board the bus... i was watching the un-understandable german podcast when all of the sudden it got stuck to only one image... it can't be shut down for watsoever reason n when i plug in to my laptop hoping it can be reformatted but nth happen... my laptop can't detect it!!! sien... then i cannot on my laptop on my way coz i sort of lost my battery (i could hear ppl scolding 'here she goes again, losing things so easily...') okok, before anyone of u even start scolding me, my camera's memory card spoilt... ok, u all can start scolding me liaw... then i got no canggih fon to listen to any songs, coz all i got wif me is my dad's old 3310 n joanne's flip fon... i miss my old handphones lah!!! so on the way on the bus, i start to observe ppl due to my extreme boredness, i hear one man speaking thai/or sth that sounds like it, it was quite funny n i could not stop giggling or guessing what is he trying to say... also, i get the chance to see sceneries of KL along the way, n suddenly, the old idea of the never-acheived KL tour came back to me, i'm so gonna go on a KL tour after i came back, even if no one wants to tag alone... i will juz figure my way around KL city... i also had a good time clearing my minds off things tat hav been bothering me, n it's oso a good time talking to God n thanking him for the quite time tat i finally hav wif Him...

lately there's this hunger inside me to now the Word better... i actually been to 2 bible study this week, which deals wif 2 different topics, both in which i always have doubt in... the book of revelation and the topic of Holy Spirit... in reality, when i do my quiet time, i could not help but to ask question but somehow i always keep them to myself, some if i really cannot stand, i will ask my roommie, while some answers to my questions are revealed slowly thru meditations or sermons or what i've gone through in life or cell groups back home or CG... its good to hav questions, it keeps my hunger going n fire burning... since both the bible study juz started n i only begin to catch of glimpse of this 2 wonderful topics tat hav been so hard to comprehend, i hope i can learn more n hopefully apply it into my life in more studies to come...

then i begin to ponder on relationship... i was talking to a fren Y* E* n i mention some article i read regarding not to share problems with ppl of opposite sex, results is u might fall in love wif each other at the wrong place n wrong time... my fren, who seems reall shocked n said "y u don wan relationship meh??" i too, was dumbfounded, then i realise all this while i've been running away from relationship, or anything to do wif this topic... i oweys tot i was not ready, wat if its i don't want to be ready, ya desperation sometimes seeps in but tat doesn't affect anything... dwelling in the failure of the past relationship also contribute to my deliberate ignorance to it... n i shall continue running... haha

then to the topic of frens, i always tot life is like a vacuum cleaner, indeed it is one but somehow, during the 1 hour ride to LCCT, i realise God actually put interesting ppl in my life to spice up my life... haha... here goes, i've got one fren, who always seem to be the centre of attraction, not because of his looks but because of his charm to make ppl listen to him when he speaks n of coz, not forgetting the sudden botak-ness... another fren of mine, who looks so decent on the outside, talks really good english, but is super into heavy, hard-core black metal music, wears satanic/anti-Christ T-shirt which never fail to giv me the creeps... i've oso got a fren who likes eating so much but at the same time wanting to go on a diet, which never succeed for no obvious reasons... haha... another one of my frens, don eat anything tat has got bones, n suddenly revealed his real self to me, which shocks me deeply but i really appreciate his truthfulness... i oso got many frens, in fact most of my frens here in INTEC who studies 24/7, n i really cannot understand how can they manage it juz as how they cannot understand me... they must be wondering very hard "how on earth can Pat pass her exams?"haha...

then i start to think of the recent J** scholarship interview... to all of u ppl who think being a J** sholarship holder is very prominent, let me tell u... nth is certain in this 'realm', either u hav to work ur butt off to achieve anything u wan to achieve or u juz sit there n waste taxpayers money... and don start telling everyone at the very beginning tat u will be going to places J** is going to send u coz the next thing u know, u might be heading to Timbaktu (no offence to ppl staying there) i think J** shud really consider this, u spend so much money on sending ppl to INTEC to do their pre-U courses n suddenly they don manage to fly, isn't it a waste of money... so to all J** scholars wannabe, think twice before u apply...

i think tat ends my ranting...
will update more when i got home...
*savouring my RM10.25 double cheese burger

5 comments:

Leen said...

That's not long enough a post. XD

Cheese burger tastes wonderfully good in my place. *yummy*

pat said...

i never like cheese...

kedekut said...

Pat, buy DSLR Cemara and take KLCC/Putrajaya night scene photos.

Interesting insight into J** scholarship... is it the same situation for B** scholarship too? *thinks thoroughly before applying for any scholarship/college*

ej said...

not long enough.. i read a while pun sudah habis.. haahahhaahah..

pat said...

i really want a dsl cam but i feel like now its not a good time. Maybe when i go germany them i'll buy one. Now quite happy wif my 5 mp nokia n85.