Friday, April 25, 2008

Routines...

Monday (21/4) - woke up at 7am, preparing myself for yet another week of non-stop-8-to-4-classes... haih... after ironing my baju kurung, i doze off on the couch while waiting for the bathroom... my roommate tried to wake me up after some time later but to no avail, i crawled back to my bed n slept off in my baju kurung... later i woke up, but it was already 9am...

Tuesday (22/4) - woke up n receive a msg from a fren to go for mcd breakfast since both of us got the free sausage mcmuffin coupon... n since today my class ends at1 pm n after tat i will be heading to midvalley to celebrate a very good fren's birthday, it really boost me up to go to sch... (p/s : first day of period so had stomach cramps the whole day)

Wednesday (23/4) - had to drag myself to sch only to find out tat my headache is getting worse, but stil hav to tahan the whole morning... really thankful for considerate lecturers... went to see doctor wif eunice n joanne, the doctor, as well as myself, were shocked to see tat my body temp shoots up to 39 degree celcius... O_O so she asked me to come back to the clinic the next day to hav my blood checked for dengue...

Thursday - finally had the chance to break off my exhausting daily routine... FINALLY i hav one day off legally(wif mc ok?) but wif my headache n body aches, can't really do much but to sleep n sleep n sleep... had my blood taken for blood test, was really relief when doctor called up in the afternoon to tell me tat i din got dengue but a viral fever... phew!!! i tot i wud die!!!

routines - it really worn me out, i tot i can get use to it after nearly 2 years of studying here but instead it got worse... i began to dread going to sch each passing days n even until now... i must learn how to go to class wif a joyous heart n really be thankful i had the chance to study here, even though its 8 to 4 classes everyday... really thank God for wonderful frens around me... I LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!

2 comments:

yi en said...

patttt, get well soon!

Pat said...

thanz! stil feeling sick now...