Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aqui Estoy! Enviame Me!

original post :

i've always tot i've been called to become a missionary... n when i was 16 years old, at one particular youth conference, i rededicated my life for a purpose, a life of truthfulness n worth living... and at tat particular altar call, i made a covenant to go on a short term mission trip b4 i turn 25, which i hav yet to fulfill, but since i've always counted my life in intec as a mission trip so it really doesn't matter... so wat i really wan to say is, when my church pastor n elder suddenly wanted to introduce me to this super cute german guy in church, i hesitated yet i can't contain my excitement... i knew sth big wud happen, n i kinda expect it... in the end, i surrender myself n went to church alone this morning to meet up wif Demetrius, a really on-fire-n-ready-to-go-all-out-for-God german... he is not like the other germans i met, eh so far i only met less than 10 germans... haha... he is friendly, (did i mention he is cute too?) speak english wif a weird accent n speak only 2 words in german to me, 'sehr gut'...

sorry, i forgot to mention my church is planning to plant a church in germany n i m part of the plan... sooooooooooo... to be frank, i m very skeptical, i was thinking to myself : wat can i do over there? wat influence i hav? who m i to start a church over there? the answer to these question is.......

still in progress...

guess i hav to digest this sudden (to tel the truth, i kinda expect it when different ppl approach me to ask me which part of germany do i go to... little do i noe, i always ask back, 'so u guys planting a church there?' bad answer i noe... haha) drop of bomb... will update u guys once i sleep over it tonight...


Edited : the main question is, WILL i obey?


still standing by Grace
Pat

13 comments:

Vincent said...

then i ask, which part of Baden-Württemberg are you coming to? Heilbronn is a nice place btw :P

Leen said...

Church is always passionate about planting church. When I was about to go to Germany, Shirley told me to plant a church in US too. I was like O___o What can I do by myself huh? I'm not sure how serious she was at that time so I pass the idea. XDDDDD

Pat said...

leen, i think u make a typo mistake... u did not go to germany!!! i got the shock of my life when i saw tat... haha... no wonder lah she told me u don reply her mails... has she been emailing u lately??? they are quite serious about germany coz there this german guy in church who is very passionate about it... n he is going back to germany this month...

vincent, since Heilbronn is the only place i knew where human actually exists... i think i will juz stick to Heilbronn for the time being... hard to get or not? i don think my result is tat good u noe... sob sob

Leen said...

I did not receive her email. O.o

Weird. I'll email her then. =D I have 5 different email address and I check 3 everyday, 1 frequently and 1 occasionally but I didn't see anything from her. >.<

And Germany..... -___-'' I mean US

bargerbarger said...

hey Pat, your post is very encouraging! and Heilbronn welcomes you! It would be great if we're able to serve Him together in this city.

If you need any information regarding the application or courses of this school, don't hesitate to ask me or Vincent.

Pat said...

thanz jia jin... actually u n vincent are the other reason i want to go to Heilbronn... i wouldn't wat myself to backslide, even if i do, there's still ppl around to giv me a slap n pull me back... haha

anyway, wat r the basic requirements to get into HS helibronn?

Vincent said...

what are the basic? LoL. Ermm, either "Mechatronik & Mikrosystemtechnik" or "Maschinenbau" is the basic. Preferably the 1st. Cuz can say all Chinese here are taking MM, so tat got tons of super geng seniors to 照 you. But depends on the list, whether other subjects are offered. Not much requirements needed, janji your A-Lvl ok and DSH bestanden enough le. As reference, mine was 14/15 A-Lvl, DSH 3,4. Malaysians in HS Heilbronn, or short HSHN, have good names thanks to all the seniors2 before =) U'll get introduced at the first Vorlesung by the profs. The profs really care about us a lot. =)

Pat said...

ok...

will pray about it... a-level out on 14th august...

yuwan said...

Hey PAT this is so so so so COOL!!! How excited it must be to be part of a church planting team! Not to say that it's something to be proud of but that... it's going to be an adventure for you!! Over there in the land of Germany, God has a land promised for you and your team :) A land flowing with honey and milk - :) Go and conquer it, my dear :)

Just like how Joshua and Caleb said - Victory is in our hands because the Mighty one is with us :) Go forth - be strong and courageous!! :)

I really encourage you to continue to seek God and His heart :) He sure has a lot in store for you!! I'll pray for you :)

Jia you!!

Pat said...

thank you all for the encouragements... now i actually look forward to being part of God's plan... must prepare myself well to be used...

Princess Dory said...

Since so many said their encouragements and thoughts, I'll pour my own.

In my opinion, if it's God's plan, He'll prepare everything that you need. Just open your heart and take His hand and follow His whisper in your heart and all will be well. ^^

6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go." - Joshua 1:6-9

pat said...

thanz for the encouragement ppl. When i mean prepare myself, it means getting back to basic, love n obey. Don get overwhelmed by it n start to lost myself.

pat said...

thanz for the encouragement ppl. When i mean prepare myself, it means getting back to basic, love n obey. Don get overwhelmed by it n start to lost myself.