Monday, July 07, 2008

Back n good to be alive!!!

wish i can stay in kk til i go back to shah alam... i dread coming back home to sibu... it means more naggings of how squander i am to spend the hard-earned money of my parents... i wish i can hear this wif my own ears n not from some ah-mu who's jealousy is always overflowing til it burns... when i decide to go kk n i told my dad to help me book the tickets, he did just as wat i tel him to... actually i intended to pay him back if he actually ask for it, but then he din... so i assume tat he is sponsoring my tickets there... then when my mum heard i was going to climb mountain, she was not very keen too... so she keeps nagging even when i was nearly* on top of the mountain n i called her... i don mind the nagging though coz it doesn't hurt... but it really really really hurts when someone juz goes around provoking quarrels wif her own problems... sien

now, i m juz sitting in front of my laptop waiting for doomsday to come...




p/s : preview for posts to come : nice pics n a travel blog coming up...

No comments: