Friday, July 18, 2008

two wrongs make it all alright tonight...

i'm so into john mayer at the moment...

anyway, decided to update sth here... i 've been busy uploading pics from my previous trip tat i din bother updating myself here...

so, i start off by saying tat CA rocks once again...(n its the best thing tat ever happen to me this week) haha... it was good meeting juniors back again, n exciting to meet the SUPER juniors... gosh, never imagine i'm now officially SUPER senior... its really different n i cannot explain the thrill meeting all of them... although most of the answer i get when i greet them will be, "eh, still here ah?" Oiii!! wat lah u all... so excited meeting u all then all i get is "u still here ah?" haha...

most of the sibu super juniors i met in CA are my younger sis's fren... ya go ahead n laugh... no point denying i'm old... in fact i think i m the oldest, since i was born in march...

oh ya, i'm now in a new class wif new classmates... n the one sitting beside me is hopelessly in love... beh tahan lah... make ppl jeles nia... haha

tat's all from me, will try to upload pics taken wif dslr, a very mahuan photo taking device... haha...

No comments: