Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Sometimes...

got this from my ex-english-tuition-teacher aka the famous Mr Arthur Wee's blog... sibu rocks man! even got teacher who blogs... haha

Sometimes, God breaks our soul to save our spirit.

Sometimes, He breaks our heart to make us whole.

Sometimes, He sends us pain so we can be stronger.

Sometimes, He sends us failure so we can be humble.

Sometimes, He sends us illness so we can take better care of ourselves.

Sometimes, He takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything we have.

3 comments:

suituapui said...

Eyew....now my cover is blown! Hey, got lots of teacher-bloggers lah! Btw, how come I never saw u commenting in my blog?...And just wondering, which Pat will this be? The tall one, the mum's a teacher too?

Pat said...

hello sir,

yup, i m indeed the one... i m one of ur underground-secret-stalker, haha, i mean reader... nice blog u got there!

suituapui said...

Thanks. Do come often. I'll link you in my blogroll!