Monday, August 18, 2008

#(*#*&@#)&%(@$&@

i m indeed very reluctant to write this but i felt tat i must do this...

i oweys tot i m those oh-no-need-to-study-sleep-in-class-everyday-but-stil-get-good-result-ppl, but i was wrong... in fact VERY wrong... i din study much, in the end, i got wat i studied... which is not very much...

so... the moral of the story is... STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my a-levels result is nth to brag about... seriously... got a big fat cat for my physics, which i tot i can score very well in it... well God has His way of humbling ppl... n a super duper BIG thank you to all my frens out there who are juz so understanding... do u really think i dunno all ur kind gestures aka not mentioning the word RESULT in front of me at all n etc etc??? love u all!!!

in my circumstances, i've got myself 2 choices now...

one, to continue dwelling in self-pity n curse myself to death for not getting full A's...
two, asal bleh fly sude...

now... i m in both situations...

gone thru 2 elimination stage n the third n forth one has yet to come... 2nd of September!!! i will conquer u!!!

frens!!! let us buckle up n together we soar!!!

4 comments:

thegoz said...

"asal bleh fly sude..."

this might be a bit too late. but yeah... hehe.. that's the way... relax sude...

Vincent said...

=) All the best for the coming ones~

Pat said...

yup... thanz for the comments!!!

I SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!

n i shall go back to my german now... haha

eunice said...

hey, i'm flying off on 2nd sept. 11.40pm =D but hav to check in by 7.40, ie about 4 hours before flight. so yea...