Tuesday, August 05, 2008

sometimes i m juz so...

amazed by the things tat came out of my mouth... sien...some of the things i really don mean it juz blurt out of my mouth without my brain processing it... ya i admit i m a very angry person, i get angered n annoyed fairly easy... i get infuriated by little little things tat ppl say or do but most of the time my raging hormones is to be blame... but lately it has been so out of control... i get really tired of myself n how weak i m to deal wif this problem... i m an EGR person... meaning Extra Grace Required... n i don wan to be one...

dear frens,
if i happen to say sth tat annoys u, plz feel free to slam it back at my face... like tat it will sort of reminds me of how other ppl feel when i juz blurt things out whether consciously or unconsciously... but plz do it out of love... thanz...

n a quote from the famous eliza...
*The joy of the Lord will always be my strength throughout my life.*

Lord i pray for Your joy to fill me when my wrath overflows, turn my sorrow into Joys n may Your joy be the strength of my life... amen

1 comment:

eliza said...

wah my name is here!! *shock shock* =p
hehe... saya mana ada famous??!!

yup! life may be depressing, n times may be hard. sometimes we say things we do not intend to, hurting people esp our loved ones.(i'm sorry for that too...)
but when we see things in God's perspective instead of our own, we'll realize that our cup is actually overflowed with blessings! thus we have the strength, courage n reason to SMILE =)
pat pat~~gambatte!!

p/s "the joy of the Lord is my strength" ;) hehe...btw it's a verse in the bible. if not mistaken, in the book of nehemiah...