Thursday, April 19, 2007

I never realise how important my family is to me until now... it took me 19 years to be conscious of the fact that family is the most important relationship in my life... too late huh, some will think... but i'm glad i finally know it beofore i left for another place ... i can't wait to go back and have kampua as lunch and dinner, kompia as breakfast, tea-break and supper... i can't wait to converse in foochow wif my grandpa and aunties and uncles and the customers that come to my grandpa shop either to criticize the government or to buy groceries ... i can't wait to go back to Wesley and meet all my church frens there... i can't wait to laugh loudly at the lousy and cold jokes tat my siblings made at ppl tat i know... i can't wait to meet all my primary, secondary, tuiton sch frens... can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait.......

MUAHAHAHAHA... I WILL BE GOING BACK TO SIBU NEXT WEEK NO MATTER WHAT!!! I AM GOING TO GET AN MC IF I DON'T MANAGE TO ASK FOR PERMISSION TO GO BACK!!! i'll make sure i get sick next week... choi choi choi... **touch wood

huh!!!!!! when did i start to write emo entries like eunice... haha... sorry but no offence...
back to myself now....

its only 3 hours prior to the last CA of this sem... its actually a farewell CA to the american programme students and alm seniors... so glad tat today afternoon class got canceled so that i can work on the slide show presentation that i'll be displayed later as a surprise for them... hope none of them are reading this now... otherwise it won't be a surprise anymore... felt really sad that some of my very very best frens in intec are leaving soon... hope they enjoy the time that CA has install for them for tonight... and God bless them wherever they go coz its not the end of their life journey but its only the beginning.....

11 comments:

sweetiegal said...

pat!!! thanks so much!!! the video was way cooooll!! thank you for all the effort u've put in. very much appreciated! we love you!

sihan said...

Hi, sihan's here. Nice post. First time here, I reached your blog from Gloria's. Keep on writing!!!

p/s : Your driving skill is really marvellous (sincere praise) : =)

Pat said...

thanz gloria... all glory to God...

sihan didi, i never saw u in my van pun, how u noe my driving skills is marvellous...kononnya lah... anyway, i get a mild warning from erin not to drive too fast coz tat day i was trying to beat the curfew and ended up taking only 10 minutes from kota kemuning to akasia... record breaking eh!!!

kedekut said...

hi Patricia, LOL. Erin must have been patrified by your driving. You left me far behind choking in your van's exhaust fumes. You will love Deutschland's Bundesautobahn.

I was in Sibu in 2001 eating ikan Patin, seafood, Sugar Bun etc. yummy...

When you gonna upload Easter CA movie as you blogged earlier? Danke.

kedekut said...

LOL. Danke Patricia, you are the coolest Akasian I know. You read, write and speak such fluent Chinese, English and Deutsch that I am absolutely patrified!

Your blog posts about faith, sacrifice, evangelism etc. is such a great testimony =)

eunice said...

"when did i start to write emo entries like eunice..."

fyi,it's called 'inspiration-writing',wudeva u interpret it to be..haha..
hey,can i stay at ur place next sem?? or will i freak u out till u go joanne's plc everyday?? (that's eileen's theory,which does make sense).. i dun wanna 'lose a fren' js coz of my stdying habits =P

seriously..let me know..it's fine with me both ways.. haha..thx!

*rotting at aunt's place*
c ya!!

Johnson said...

I was wondering why Pat didnt link me... yish yish... link amir huh?

Pat said...

i don link ppl until i get permission from them... johnson, don think too much!!!!!

eunice, my level of toleration is very high de... don worry... i won't go joanne's place everyday coz i need to study too... having 2 extremely hardworking ppl in my room does boost a bit of my urge to study too... haha... eileen hav all sorts of theory about ppl and u noe lah... don take it too seriously... haha...

ej said...

hey pat
thanks for d driving and d slide shows
see u also get encouraged ma
especially tat time when ur ankle sprained still so semangat lol
thanks for being around k!
:)
btw im gonna link u from my blog k!!

Pat said...

hey eujeen, feel free to add... oh ya, suddenly i remember i sprain my ankle b4... haha... my foot heal real fast so can drive in no time... i enjoy driving actually, can't really drive tat fast back in my hometown...

Leen(thankful) said...

Hey, how many times do you see me posting huh? Treasure this. =P

I don't express much appreciation and thanksgiving through saying them out loud. You know that too.

So the next best thing to do (just in case I had not thanked you for the "movie") is to visit your blog and to type down "THANK YOU PATRICIA".

Thanks, buddy. I will miss you a lot. You are too cheerful to miss and you better take care of your own homework next semester because I won't be there to help you type your journal or to give you advices on life(do you ever listen anyway?) or to eat free food from your place or to contribute free stuff to your place.

I am still looking for a person to take over the post to do flyers. Help me keep an eye on a potential person to do it. I believe in you.

Ciao.