Friday, April 06, 2007

updates....

sorry for the lack of updates this few weeks... had been quite busy wif CA because we're having 2 CAs in 2 consecutive weeks... maybe its the first in CA history but hey anyway, i hav great joy serving and by the way... Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter to all!!!

it has been yet another 2 hectic weeks despite some spiritual attacks and stuff... everytime there's a CA, there's me getting attacked again and again, sometimes i may feel it but sometimes i was too ignorant... last week i accidentally burned my hand during chemistry lab... it goes like this... i was chatting happily wif my fren when suddenly my hand tend to find a place to rest on and have a break and there's this tripod stand juz nearby so my palm juz rest on it relaxingly and unknowingly but 5 seconds later i felt my right palm burning and ta-dah... i can't write and do anything wif my right hand for 2 days... (sorry but i tend to write loooooooooooonnnnnnnngggggg sentences) the tripod stand is actually sizzling hot after 30 minutes of non-stop heating of some forgot-wat's-the-name chemical... so during tat time u can actually see my palm having a triangle shape bruise...

then this week, when i tot everything was going on so well... i was wrong!!! so very extremely exceedingly exceptionally WRONG!!! one night while i was walking merrily while humming a tune on my way to the study room... KA BAM... the next thing i noe, i was only a head above the ground level... i found myself suddenly inside a drain and i don't know why... tat time my hands and legs are bleeding but later it turn out to be quite mild for someone who always trips and falls down wherever she goes...

tat's all for now, wouldn't want to bored u all wif my accidents but i m now working on a project... (wow, huge word) haha... its nth actually... remember the Easter CA we had this week earlier on, we are actually having sth special on, as a matter of fact, we had a very touching skit about sacrificial love and i plan to compile it all into a movie... i'll probably upload it here as soon as i finish... till i see u next time!!! God bless!!!

6 comments:

king ung said...

i think u fall into a trap... can suddenly "jump" into a drain... and the drain is as high as ur body? .... amazing

~gracie~ said...

pat...goin back camp on monday morning...sobsob...bintulu again wor...and without anyone i know...

Z said...

hey pat. good to see that CA is still going strong after all these years, keep it up! and glad to see that we have good successors of drivers. as far i can remember, 3 of my alg seniors and 2 of my batch have been the drivers of the van. alg tradition.

Daniel said...

pat, you're so unlucky. i wish you more luck.

Pat said...

blame tat akasia drain lah... so big there and not covered some more... it might cause death to ppl who are so hardworking going to study room to study... haha

emma said...

hey... TAKE CARE! oh my...