Friday, April 27, 2007

A night at the airport...

having not slept for the past 24 hours because of some unintelligent plans that i've made to save up a mere RM50 when i could just lied down comfortably on my bed and dozed off wif a sweet dream, i could actually feel my head now... i felt like there's liquid in my head before this, whenever i walk i could feel the liquid in my head colliding wif my skull...(squish squish) yesterday was the most nonsensical day i had... i went to the airport at 10 pm when my flight is suppose to be on 7am, really had to say sorry and thank you to joanne for being there wif me throughout the whole 10 hours there... there's so much to experience staying one night at the LCCT, we got chase out of the terminal building coz there's some fogging going on and then we had to sleep on the harder-than-cement benches which i could not by any chance sleep even though i was as sleepy as a kolar bear... and once again many thanks to king ung, whom by the way, is now in germany, entertaining our (joanne and me) never ending grumbling and whining over the msn... i could feel that he's been slightly annoyed by our constant complaints and moanings but nontheless he helped us make it through the boringest night... (me and joanne actually take turns using the msn so imagine how traumatise he is to entertain 2 extreme kaypoh's ranting... haha)

what an experience right???? although tiring, but somehow i kind of enjoy it... i mean i never done this in my life and now the chance have come and next time i can tel ppl who wan to do this "DON'T EVER TRY TO STAY OVERNIGHT AT THE AIRPORT WHEN THERE'S FOGGING" Everything was closed including the so called "24-hours" Mcd... i was as hungry as a cow btw and gulped down one bubur Mcd as soon as it opened again at 4 am... however in the end--> it all went inside the toilet ball... this time my airsickness starts to go way out of hand... i had airsick even b4 i board the plane, i vomitted about 3 times and really hate the sourness in my mouth which i think i can stil feel it now... ewwww....

tat's all for now... continue on for the second post today!!!

4 comments:

king ung said...

pat pat... i m not annoyed lah... it is fun actually. getting to know u better :P

about joanne n pat using same msn... i just assume that they hav split identity and they fight themselves to chat with me. haha... so pat=joanne and joanne = pat, althought thru their style of chatting, i can guess roughly who is chatting with me...me very geng wor... (puji sendiri... ==!! )

next time try to overnight at airport again.... hehe

- king ung

elississ said...

PAT!!!!! haha! nvm la. at least we learnt our lesson. i NVR EVER wanna go to the airport at tat time liao. haha! ling ung so li hai? can know who is who? lol.

king ung said...

i hav a new name... ling ung... sound very feminine..... king ung vs ling ung.

kedekut said...

Sorry for laughing at your suffering but the way you told the story is so humorous LOL.

Sleepy as kolar bear, hungry as cow etc. LOL. You have just reminded me that English writing classes encouraged us to use... I forgot the term... analogy, allegory...?

You studying to be an engineer right? This airport suffering will condition you for the physically difficult working conditions.