Saturday, April 28, 2007



watch American Idol - Idols give back yesterday and was very touched by it... I can sense God speaking to me, remind and confirm me once again of wat He has install for me in the future and in my life... i saw ppl suffering all over the world, poverty, aids, malaria, illiteracy, women abuse, and more uncountable worldly issues....

So guys,
Join me in fighting poverty!
I've just signed the ONE Declaration committing myself to help fight the emergency of global AIDS and extreme poverty.

I'm asking you to make that commitment, too, by adding your voice.

I think your name belongs on that declaration, too. You can put it there by visiting:

www.one.org

or simply click on the pic above...

ONE is a new effort by Americans to rally Americans - one by one. So far, over two million have signed the declaration in support of a historic pact for compassion and justice to help the poorest people of the world.

Together as ONE we can make a difference!

1 comment:

Leen(motivated) said...

I think I might volunteer when I reach Chicago. =)

Thanks for the link.

Self monologue: Why do I stay awake to read Papaya's blog when I never bother to do so for the past few months? Why do I stay up at 0323 in the morning to post in Papaya's blog using my own name?!!!(Big deal for a person who NEEDS privacy =O)

Maybe because I know I'll be leaving soon? =/

---snip---

Good knowing you, Papaya. Don't worry. No one will ever call you that. When you come back to INTEC for July semester, I will not be around to tease you anymore. ^__^ Have fun.

Ciao.

P/S: I really need to sleep now.