Monday, January 28, 2008

Life

ok... i admit it is kind of hard to write blog in chinese but nevertheless i shall persevere n try my best to improve...

juz a sudden thought on life...

as i grew older, i start to ponder on the purpose of life more n more... then there comes a time when u realise sth very important tat u miss out when u were young (gosh feel so old now)

The bravest juniors i ever met in my life... u guys are the best!!!

however, the worship team for the recent CA who brave through a car accident which fails to take any lives reminded me in one of their songs...

the lyrics on the screen says "i simply live"

i simply live...

2 comments:

Leen said...

I think I know the guy playing the guitar(the one on the left). Feel like I met him somewhere. hmm....

Pat said...

ya... he is from sibu... the name is alvin... plz pray for the worship team as they r trying to find more guitarists of bassists to serve