Wednesday, January 02, 2008

part sanguine n part choleric

did a personality test today wif auntie Michele this morning at auntie Laura's youth centre...

*drum rolls....

turns out tat i m half sanguine, half choleric, nadai melancholy n a little (juz a teeny weeny bit) phlegmatic...

to some of u out there, this might sound total alien so u better stop reading now, turn back n look at other more interesting blog post out there...

this is juz a reminder, or perhaps a warning to myself to the hazardous result if i continue to dwell comfortably in my so-called preferred personality...

As a sanguine, i hav the tendency to look good on the surface, trying to make up n giv excuses for the mistakes i made n maybe even preach a sermon base on my knowledge but not depending on the holy spirit. I can be exaggerating a lot n self-centred as well as saying sth but not doing it.

As a choleric, i can be bossy n always think tat i'm always right. I'm short-tempered n stubborn n always like the idea of being in control. I hav absolutely no patience when it came to dealing wif ppl i don like, which make me a time-bomb.

Through this test, i learn to examine myself n also to noe more about other personality. Most of all, it teaches me to love other ppl UNCONDITIONALLY, no matter which personality they hav, which makes it easier for me to make new frens. Jesus Himself is made up of all 4 personality. He had the story-telling ability like a sanguine, the leadership quality of a choleric, the planning mindset of a melancholy and the worker spirit like the phlegmatic.

It's stil a long way to go for me as i move an to another new year. I hope i can be more melancholy n phlegmatic n less of sanguine n choleric. Hope one day i can hav all 4 personality. Tat will be so cool. Tat way, i can make more frens then.

No comments: