Thursday, June 19, 2008

Plans...

sometimes it is really really frustrating when u make plans but in the end din work out... ( i wan to eat steambot!!!!!!!) i'm not pointing fingers but juz merely to blurt out my extreme sien-ness...

i really shud have book my ticket back earlier... now i've trouble finding ways to go to the airport without costing myself a fortune... and yes, they better not delay my flight or i'll rather take out a gun n juz shoot...

myself lah... wat r u thinking???

but then again, His plans are higher than ours... at least i can watch germany vs portugal... not sure whether its His plan or not??? hehe

2 comments:

kedekut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kedekut said...

Euro 2008, ALG und Physik... Was Patrizia nicht umbringt, macht Patrizia stärker.